2. Develop An Effective Time Management Strategy
As several of us have been strongly encouraged to work from home this can lead to an adjustment when it comes to time management. Instead of working in a quiet office on a typical work week schedule you may be forced to work at home with kids playing in the background and going off your family’s schedules. There are several ways that you can use time management to help you stay on track:
- Balance your work and personal life by determining a separate, distinct work area in your home if possible.
- Take advantage of your natural cycles. Do your creative work and important calls when you are more alert during the day.
- Recognize and limit distractions and interruptions. Schedule your interruptions by setting up a couple times a day where you are available and open to receive incoming calls, e-mails, messenger, etc. You can set up your voicemail and emails to let people know your availability.
- Avoid multitasking when possible. When we multitask our productivity level actually decreases by 40%. It also decreases our memory function making us unable to think clearly and focus.
Want to learn more about how to increase your productivity though time management? Read our article Time Management in Network Marketing.
3. Host Virtual MLM Parties
While it may seem like the world is crashing down on us we do still have the basic commodities that we normally have including power, gas for heating our homes and driving, clean water, and INTERNET! All of these things make it possible for us to continue sharing our business online through online parties!
A live virtual party is much like a home party, but instead of having people coming to your home, you invite guests to participate online through social media. Lets take Facebook as an example; you can now do a Facebook Live presentation where people can join in from literally anywhere with internet connection including the beach, the café, or in the comfort of their own home.
There are many benefits to having virtual parties. Some of the biggest benefits are:
- You no longer have a time or distance barrier.
- Nobody has to travel and can also watch at their leisure and in the comfort of their own homes.
- It can provide a distraction from the chaos going on around.
Learn more about the in’s-and out’s of hosting a virtual party by reading our article The Power of Online Parties.
Just Keep Swimming
As Dory in Finding Nemo so simply put it we need to just keep swimming! Although the world is in a time of chaos and confusion it is still possible to successfully run your MLM business. Taking time to review you goals, ensuring you are focusing on your business through time management, and continuing to generate sales through online parties are all things that can be done to continue to be successful in the MLM industry.