An open letter to our Partners and Clients –
I’m sure by now, you’ve heard about the FTC ruling over Herbalife. This is not an attempt to up-sell you on anything, but rather a quick message to let you know that we’ve got your back!
Over the last few weeks, we have spent countless hours reviewing the FTC’s findings (as unfair as they may be) and evaluating what the new rules mean to you and your business – as well as to ours. We have always looked out for our client’s interests and will continue to do so.
There are obviously some pretty severe rules that will need to (at some point) be adhered too, and without going into panic mode, we have already begun mapping out various changes to our software and services, that will be needed, in order for you to selectively and incrementally make the adjustments you feel are necessary within your own unique marketing and operational environment(s).
Here is an example of some of the things we have already begun working on, or will be addressing over the coming year:
- A more flexible and “retail centric” shopping cart
- How best to manage reoccurring orders (autoship)
- Commission plans (design and development) more conducive to the new ruling
- More in-depth and “FTC-Motivated” reporting
- A deeper analytical view of Distributor/Consultant sales vs. Retail sales
- Enhanced tracking and auditing of retail customer sales vs. Distributor/Consultant transactions
- One-Click reporting, delivering needed reports to satisfy complicated FTC algorithms
…to name a few.
We continue to take a proactive approach to how we support your needs and will continue to work closely with you and your company to deliver unparalleled support.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns about this issue or if you would like to simply discuss the ruling and what it may mean for you and your success.
Preston Stewart, CEO
- FTC PublicRelease
- Herbalife Press Release