Summary: This training will guide you through the process needed to review customer shipments as viewed on the Shipments page under the WorldVu Sales tab. This page will allow reports, reprinting of packslips and customer service shipment comments.
Note: This training is taken directly from the Magento User Guide. Xennsoft has provided this information for your assistance. On occasion you may find that some items within the WorldVu system do not match the training provided by the Magento User Guide due to modification made within WorldVu to accommodate the Direct Sales Industry needs. If this happens and you are unable to accomplish your desired actions, please contact your Xennsoft Success Coach and/or enter a Ticket to Xennsoft and we will promptly reply. When needed, Xennsoft will make custom trainings that will fit the modified Direct Sales format within WorldVu.
Viewing Shipment Details
- Log into WorldVu Dashboard
- Click on Sales > Shipments
- Find the shipment by narrowing your list through the filters
- Click to open the shipment record
Adding comments to the “Comment History” section
- Enter comments into the “Comment History” section
- Click on “Notify Customer by Email” checkbox if you wish the customer to see the comments
- Click on “Visible on Frontend” checkbox if you wish the comments to show on the customer’s account
- Click the “Submit Comment” button
We hope this helps. Check out our other training posts for additional assistance.